Stole the idea from How I Met Your Mother, but think it still applies.
Things I'm too old for or should be too old for:
1. Texting every 5 minutes.
2. Dr. Pepper lip smackers
4. Body glitter
5. Cruising the strip or main street or anything related.
6. Coloring (unless it's with my kids)
7. Taking seductive pictures of my face for my myspace page--never did this btw, but I'm definitely too old for it.
8. Pouting, blubbering, whining, etc.
9. Saying "dude" or "like" too much.
10. Sneaking food into a movie theater... (definitely should be too old for, but still do.)
What's on your Murtaugh list?