Is it possible that there are things about you that you've never told anyone? Anyone? I asked myself that and discovered these:
1. I smile a lot in the mirror. I have everything from "pensive" to "centerfold" smile. If I had any rhythm in my hips, I swear, I'd do a catwalk too.
2. Sometimes when I got to RS functions, I feel like either the village idiot or the misfit.
3. I wanna look like Portia De Rossi (without the gay).
4. Sometimes, just sometimes I wish God were a woman.
5. I wish I'd worn a bikini when I was a teen--just long enough to get a picture so that later I could have proof that I did look that good once.
6. I think students should be able to wear hats in school.
7. I accidentally flirted with a deli-employee in Park City. (I swear, I didn't realize it!)
Any secrets too, gentle readers?