I got onto youtube to look up something (I can't even remember what) and I started typing my question...
"What is the..."
Here's what was automatically filled in as, I'm assuming, the most popular searches on youtube. I daresay, I'm a little dumbfounded.
- what is the illuminati [Did a new Dan Brown book just come out?]
- what is the best gun in black ops [I'm picturing the trench-coat mafia looking this up on youtube whilst picking his teeth with the bones of the neighbor's cat.)
- what is the difference [between... TOP 3 from this were: 1. dr dre 2. between speed and velocity 3. between me and you dr dre.]
- what is the gospel
- what is the most viewed video on youtube [Intrigued? I'm betting it's the Rebecca Black video. But didn't they pull it?]
- what is the best [...TOP 4: 1. class for black ops 2. hunter pet 3. way to get your ex back and 4. cure for a yeast infection. My thoughts: Yeesh. What does "hunter pet" mean anyway? My second thought: Hopefully that wasn't the same person with all of those inquiries.]
- what is the meaning of life [We're looking for this on youtube now? hmm...times are a-changin'.]
- what is the internet [Really? (pause. head cocked to the side.) Really?]
- what is the problem with your dog [Mine is barking at a DVD of 101 Dalmatians right now, so I get this one.]
- what is the love [Song title, right?]
That makes my heart sad.