- "I’m a liberal divorced woman in Utah. Will I find anyone to date?" The Washington Post - Solo-ish, (6 Oct 2017).
- "I left my husband and the Mormon church at the same time." The Washington Post - Solo-ish, (25 July 2017).
- "Lamb," Bloody Key Society, issue 2, (Feb. 2017).
- At twelve, I was in a car accident that resulted in the decapitation of a man.
- "How We Die," Pinball, issue 11, (14 November 2016).
- A snapshot of how depression affected my family life.
- "Smile and Nod," Segullah Journal: Writings by Latter-day Saint Women, (Jan. 2016).
- While on assignment, I unexpectedly related to the owners of a lawn mower racing franchise.
- "On a Platter," Gris-Gris, issue 6, (Jan. 2016).
- At twelve, I became a victim of sexual abuse. This is the story of how religion made my victimization worse.
- "The Passenger," Superstition Review, issue 16, (December 2015).
- On a flight from Vienna to Frankfurt, I sat next to a man in tears.
- Podcast recording on SR blog
- Untitled, Ruminate, issue 36, (Fall 2015).
- A reflection of the incident in "The Passenger." (See pic below.)
- "Tempests," Segullah Journal: Writings by Latter-day Saint Women, (August 2015).
- Surviving life with a depressive and how I succumbed to compassion fatigue.
- “A Brief History of the Minford Dimension”, Warp and Weave: A Speculative Fiction Journal, UVU, Orem, UT, Spring 2004.
- “Demon Dancing”, Touchstones: A Journal of Literature and Art, UVU, Orem, UT, Spring 2004.
- “Spirits for Spirits”, Warp and Weave: A Speculative Fiction Journal, UVU, Orem, UT, fall 2004.
- “Matchsticks”, Touchstones: A Journal of Literature and Art, UVU, Orem, UT, fall 2004.
- Vodcast of my writing process on Superstition Review's Blog
- Semi-finalist for the 2016 VanderMey Nonfiction Prize, Ruminate.
- Finalist in the 2015 Heather Campbell Prose Contest, Segullah.
- "This Month in Mormon Literature". Association for Mormon Letters: Dawning of a Brighter Day, (January 2016).
- 2nd place in the Helper Literary Arts Festival, short story category, 2004.